Contract fulfilled and all dues paid.After contacting the business, in order to stop the automatic withdrawal to my account, was advised by a very impatient manager to send a certified letter.

Proceeded to do so and six weeks later nothing has been resolved.

Cromwell Connecticut Wow practices are deceptive and predatory.Researching in order to file class action lawsuit with other customers with similar experiences.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wow fitness membership from WOW Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WOW Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WOW Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with WOW Fitness?

Comments

Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more