Purchased Buy With Me 1 year Gold membership for $99.Tried to upgrade to Platininum for difference in price ($111).

they said No, because I only paid $99 they would cedit me and then I would have to pay the $211 difference. Even though I am considered a paid in full gold member for one year. Just not fair or right as far as I'm concerned.

After reading all those negative reviews, I guess I'm pretty lucky to get what I got!Sorry Management/corporate will never see this complaint and do something about it.Good luck to those others.

Had an Experience with WOW Fitness?

Comments

David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more